Image Map

Friday, April 18, 2014

Adventures in Pregnancy: Week 23

Oh, my the weeks are going by fast! I've been meaning to do a little pregnancy update for a while now, but it just kept getting pushed to the back burner. But here it is! 
(Sorry, AGAIN, for the not-so-great picture...)
How Far Along: 23 weeks - well, now almost 24. But the picture was taken at 23 weeks. 

Size of baby: About the size of an ear of corn (about 12 inches and 1 1/3 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Some of my regular shirts still work okay, I'm trying to make as many of them work for as long as I can. So, I'm about 50/50 with maternity and non-maternity shirts. All maternity pants (some days I wonder why everyone doesn't wear stretchy waist pants!?)

Gender: Girl! 

Movement: Yep! Daniel finally got to feel her move a few days ago - he was very excited!

Sleep: Still not the best, but I'm living with it. I guess it's good training for when she gets here!

What I miss: A good nights sleep, and wearing my wedding rings. I had to take my rings off the other day because my fingers were getting a little fat, and with warm summer weather quickly approaching (hopefully!! I mean it did SNOW here on Monday!) I know they will get even bigger and I don't want to have to get my rings cut off!

Cravings: Still nothing crazy or out of the normal. I've really been loving anything citrus and any kind of crunchy green vegetable. And my favorite afternoon snack for the past week or so has been a rice cake with peanut butter and raisins on it! 
 
Most Excited For: Picking a color and painting the nursery! (more on that soon! I've got a BUNCH of color samples from Home Depot to try out...) And my last girl's weekend get away before I'm a mommy is coming up in a few weeks - and I'm so excited for a little vacation and to visit with my girls!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! such an exciting time! So, now it's working on a nursery instead of the basement renovation I guess. First things first! Easter blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing when people do these weekly reviews, it makes me wish I would have recorded things better when I was pregnant, it gets forgotten so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally catching upon blogs - you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete