Image Map

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Adventures in the Kitchen: Gluten Free Chive Dip

This is one of Daniel's favorite snacks. He always asks for it when we go on road trips or if we are bringing an appetizer to a party. It's one of my favorites, because it is SO easy and I usually have all 5 ingredients on hand.


Chive Dip (gluten free)
Ingredients:
1 ~ 8 oz package of cream cheese 
1 T Worcestershire sauce 
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 c. chopped chives
(we have a chive plant in the back yard...so we always have them on hand in the summer!)

Directions: In the bowl of your mixer, whip up the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add all other ingredients and mix for about 1 minute, until everything is incorporated. Serve with pretzels. (SO easy, right?!) 
Our favorite GF pretzels are from Glutino. *Check the label of your Worcestershire sauce to make sure it is gluten free. We buy the Lea & Perrins brand, which is GF. 

What is your favorite "go to" dip or appetizer? 



2 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks great! I love chives, I should try to grow them too.

    Im going to feature this tomorrow in a recipe roundup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good! I never make dips because they always seem to take ingredients I don't have on hand, but I could totally make this!

    ReplyDelete