Image Map

Friday, September 28, 2012

Adventures in Favorites: Favorite Fall Swap!

I pretty much love everything about fall! 
Colorful leaves
(I love leaves so much I throwing a Fall Photo Link Party next week)
pumpkins
candy corn
hot apple cider
cooler weather
planting mums
football
apple picking
corn maze
piles of crunchy leaves
So when I saw this swap, I knew I was going to jump in!
I got paired up with a lovely lady in Texas name Stacie
you can visit her at
Makeup Obsessed Mom
Before I show you the wonderfully amazing fall items she sent me, 
would you do something for me?
Stacie's mom is in the hospital 
with the end stages of cancer
It is kind of a day by day situation for her and 
I really can not imagine how difficult it is 
for Stacie to keep it together right now.
Here is where you come in:
Would you stop by her blog and leave her a happy little comment?
And then please add her and her family to your prayers?
THANKS!
Even with all that is going on in her life, Stacie still found time to put together a super sweet package for me!
I absolutely love my candle, lotion, hand sanitizer (all fall scents). I have already worn my bracelet and eyeshadow, and am planning on using me Starbucks gift card this weekend! Thank you Stacie!

Well, I got my box all packed up for her, and realized that I forgot to take a picture of the fall items I was sending to her! 
So, I did snap a picture of the items in the box before I taped it all closed....


You can't see everything so here is a list of fall goodies that I included: candy corn, a cute leaf shaped dish to hold the candy corn, fall pattern paper muffin cup liners, apple streusel muffin mix, fall decorated fancy towel, 3 fall flower pens {click here to see how I make the flower pens}, and a vase to keep the flower pens in!
(In the picture you can see the towel at the bottom of the box and the flower pens towards the top...it took some packing skills to fit everything in!)

Before you go, would you mark you calendar for next Thursday and the 1st annual
 Fall Photo Link Up
where you can link your own fall color pictures. 
We can see what fall looks like in your area
and you can show off your photography skills...
Or in my case, work on developing some photography skills!
Can't wait to see your pictures! 

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun - I'd link up! Swaps are such fun. I was just part of a scarf swap {my first} and I can't wait to do another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet partner...my thoughts are definitely with her. That scent is my favorite for Fall!! I love that bracelet too; so pretty. What drink will you spoil yourself with at the Bux?! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous of the lotion! That is my favorite fall scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lotion is amazing. One of my favs!

    Found you from this awesome fall swap link-up!
    I hope you check-out my blog & awesome loot from Ashley!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you got some great stuff girl!! love that texas starbucks card ha! come see what i received from my lovely swap partner :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Veronica! I am glad you're enjoying the things that I sent! I loved my box as well!! And I really appreciate your kind words and prayers for my family. I'm so happy that we were partnered for this swap!! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great package! Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete