Teachers. Where would we be without our teachers? Enough said, right!?
2. Share a favorite or not so favorite memory from a childhood birthday.
When I was 16 we went on a family vacation to celebrate my birthday to the Florida Keys. It was a super fun trip! Opposite of that, when I was in elementary school, I had the chicken pox over my birthday one year. I think I was 7... right, mom?
3. Peanut butter-crunchy or smooth?
It kind of depends on what I am eating - PB&J sandwich is smooth, but on a banana I would go with crunchy!
4. William Butler Yeats is credited as saying, "Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing." Your thoughts?
So philosophical! I'm not totally sure I understand the whole quote, but honestly I am not always happy during growing experiences. They can be painful and challenging. AFTER the growing, happiness comes.
5. What's something that makes you cringe?
Seeing people get hurt. Either physically or emotionally. I don't really like reality TV because I cringe when people are being mean to each other. And you know those Funniest Home Videos clips where the guy gets hit with the baseball bat, or the kid falls off their bike - I am cringing way more that I am laughing.
6. Name a song that always puts you in a good mood?
Oh, that list is LOOOOOONG. I love music and I associate so many songs with good memories. Picking one, right now,
Sweet Home Alabama (pretty much any of the versions!)
7. The answer is yes. What's the question?
Am I ready for cooler autumn weather?!! (YES!)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do you like getting real mail? Check out the Adventures in Encouragement to see how you can get some real encouraging mail!