I didn't have a chance to read they article, but I don't think that a ban on sugary drinks will really NOT make that much of a difference. People will continue to choose to drink whatever they want, and just get refills on their less than 16 oz cups.
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
Food festival if I am with Daniel, Art festival if I am with a girl friend or on my own.
3. What are you irrational about?
Hmmm...I tend to be irrational things that just don't make sense to me. Like people who are needlessly mean to others (especially children) I just cant wrap my mind around things like that. I'm sure there are others, but I can't think of them right now...
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
We do save for retirement, but who knows what the world will be like when we are old enough to retire! But yes, I trust that we will be able to retire comfortably some day.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
Wow! How can I pick?! Gabby Douglas wining her gold medal, Michael Phelps wining the most medals of olympian ever...I got it! I was so inspired by Oscar Pistorius' story. I mean WOW! First ever double amputee to compete in the Olympics.
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
Well, with all of our work in the basement, every room is pretty messy. I am going to switch this one up and answer with the bathroom as the CLEANEST. I try to keep it picked up and clean!
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
I usually follow my head.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do you see the new page at the top?! Operation: Finish Basement page has all of the basement updates in one place for you to track our progress!