10 reasons why we love taking cruises
2) All inclusive and cost effective: For your vacation you have a place to stay, transportation, food, and entertainment all in one place. Paying for each of those separately can add up in a hurry!
3) You are totally on vacation when you are on the ship. You can totally un-plug and be in contact with the outside world as little or as much as you want - but you do have to pay extra for internet time. No WiFi.
4) See different places every day! Usually while you sleep the ship is on it's way to a new port. When you wake-up there is another place to explore!
5) You get to sleep in the same place every night. Forget the packing and unpacking ever few days. Unpack once and come home to the same room every night.
6) No cleaning!!! This one is real fun for me. They clean your room every day, usually twice a day. And turn down your bed at night with chocolates on your pillow.
7) No cooking/cleaning up. Now don't get me wrong, I love to cook...but when on vacation it is so nice to have your food cooked for you, and there are no dirty dishes to clean.
8) AMAZING FOOD! If Daniel had been making this list, he would have put this one at the top...everything is so good, fresh, and always different. You can try new things or stick with your favorites.
9) You can get dressed up. There is usually one formal night on the boat where everyone dresses up (if they want) fancy for dinner
10) There is never a dull moment on the ship. Between movies, bingo, singing & dance shows, comedians, seminars, spa treatments, pool games, wine tasting, art auctions, tea time, black jack tournaments, mini golf, oh, and don't forget laying by the pool...there really is something going on all the time. Or you can just sit and read a book and watch the waves go by.
Do I have you convinced yet?