Image Map

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Adventures in Life: A busy week...

Things have been a bit quite there on the blog this week because 
things have been very busy around the house...
We have been working outside the house on the new retaining wall in our back yard...


Yep, I know building your own retaining wall is a little crazy...and let's be honest, it's mostly Daniel building it, I'm just helping. 

 And I have been doing lots of work inside to get ready to 
host a baby shower on Sunday for my cousin.
So I have been using my glue gun a lot
And making some great projects that I can't wait to share with you...
Here is a sneak peak at one of the projects I am working on!

Oh! And some of my projects have been featured this week! 
AND
my spring purse was featured at Laugh, Love, & Craft!
Laugh, Love, & Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment