Image Map

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adventures in Faith: Just For Me

Sometimes I just sit and meditate on the awesomeness of God.
I mean, He knows what's around the next bend in the highway of life.
He knew before we were even born. 
He knows what is at the end of the hallway...
(This is a hallway in the hotel I stayed in in Puerto Rico)
These words from Jeremiah are so familiar to me.
But God knew that I would need to be reminded. 
He knew that when I was in high school, and wondering what college life away from home would bring, that I would need to hear this scripture from my pastor. 
He knew when I was in college, wondering what life after graduation would bring, that I would need to hear these this scripture from my coach.
I like to think God put these words in the Bible
just 
for 
 me.
But they are in there for you too!


4 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite scriptures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. I love the scripture from Jeremiah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo leading down a long walkway to an unknown place. The words from Jeremiah are so perfect with this image and so perfect for our life journey.

    It is a joy to have you link to Think on These Things! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He put them there for me too! He's just wonderful that way, isn't He!
    Wonderful photo!!

    ReplyDelete