1) Black pony tail holder - my right wrist is hardly ever without one. It is in my hair or on my wrist. (right now it is on my wrist)
2) Mascara ~ I like Clinique but I just use the free gift sample size. One of my girlfriends doesn't like the Clinique mascara so when we get our free gifts, I always get her mascara too!
3) I am a Cover Girl girl. I love their cover up and powder.
4) Tresemme Heat Tamer Protection Spray - I blow dry, curl, and/or straighten my hair (depending on the day) so this little spray bottle helps to protect my hair from going completely crazy with all the heat.
5) Nail polish! I love having painted nails. My toes are almost always painted, and I love to do my fingers whenever I have the chance. My new favorite color is:
6) Neutrogena blush~ I couldn't find a picture of this one, but the palate is a bunch of different colors of pinks so it looks very natural.
7) Eye liner ~ I pretty much use a black pencil liner of some kind every day. I prefer the kind you don't have to sharpen, but I'm not to picky about the brand.
8) Biore Deep Cleansing Nose Strips. Shout out to all the people who love seeing the strip when you pull it off! You know what I am talking about...
9) Tweezers ~ (Not so much a product as a tool, but I was running out of thing!) I've always been a "shape your own eyebrow" girl. So the tweezers are always close by.
10) EOS shaving cream ~ Have you seen this? It is like a million times better than any regular shaving cream! You can use it wet or dry, and it leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
What is your favorite beauty product?